COMMUNITY FIRE COMPANY

STATION 4

The Community Fire Company was organized in the summer months of 1922 and is the 4th oldest operating Fire Company in Middletown Township. 

A certificate of incorporation dated September 9, 1922 bearing the official name of “Community Fire Company of Leonardo” was filed in the Monmouth County Clerk’s Office on September 18th 1922.  At the 1st regular business meeting after being incorporated held on Saturday September 16, 1922 a constitution

and by-laws were adopted.  

 

On September 30th 1922, the Ladies Auxiliary of the Community Fire Company

was formed. 

© 2023 by Sphere Construction. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle
  • Google+ - Grey Circle